Pre-rinse spray valves—often used in commercial kitchens—are designed to remove food waste from dishes prior to dishwashing. The Niagara Conservation® Power Rinser pre-rinse spray valve produces a vigorous spray pattern that offers high performance, with hot water-saving efficiency. It uses only 0.68 gpm.
Certifications & Performance Requirements:
- Certified by the Food Services Technology Center for quality
- ASME A112.18.1 / CSA B125.1; ANSI/NSF 61
This Pre-Rinse Spray Valve:
- Is constructed with a solid brass fitting which means no leaks
- Is interchangeable with all brands
- Includes a standard, protective, full surrounding dish guard bumper
- Has a high power fan spray: width measures 3″ wide minimum at a distance of 9″ from spray nozzle
- Is convenient to use with always-on handle clip for constant flow
Product warranty: 5 years
There are currently no reviews for this product.