Enjoy advanced energy savings and state-of-the-art automation with this occupancy and vacancy sensor. The motion sensor lighting controls use advanced Passive Infrared (PIR) and ultrasonic sensing technology to detect your presence and switch lights ON. Then, once you’ve left the room, the sensors turn the lights OFF following a preset period of time.
Sensors are the perfect solution for commercial applications where a switch is inconveniently located and in spaces where lights may be left on accidentally.
The Occupancy Sensor:
- Uses advanced Passive Infrared (PIR) and ultrasonic sensing technology to detect movement
- Automatically turns lights OFF after a space becomes vacant and a preset time delay elapses
- Provides preset full-range dimming of light load and are easily shown with a horizontal row of green LEDs
- Provides Manual ON/Auto OFF operation
- Works with incandescent and magnetic low-voltage (MLV) lighting load types
There are currently no reviews for this product.