The 35-watt 5000K LED 2’x2' Flat Panel produces an even and efficient light, making it the perfect energy efficient replacement for fluorescent fixtures. This fully dimmable panel creates the opportunity for significant savings in commercial and industrial environments, such as retail spaces, offices and workshops.
This Flat Panel LED:
- Delivers 125 lumens per watt (4000 lumens), which is equivalent to the lumen output of (3) 28W-32W fluorescent T8s
- Lasts 50,000 hours
- Provides 5000K (cool bright white) light
- Is rated for indoor-damp locations
- Includes hanging earthquake clips to suspend from drop ceiling frame or wires
- is compatible with a variety of popular 0-10V dimming switches for additional energy savings
Product Warranty: 5 years
How’s color temperature measured?
Color temperature is expressed in kelvin (using the abbreviation “K”), a unit of measure for absolute temperature. When the color temperature is over 5000 K, it’s referred to as "cool-colored" (bluish-white). Lower color temperatures (2700–3000 K) are called "warm-colored" (yellowish-white through red).
This fixture is available in 5000K.
What’s a lumen?
A light’s brightness is measured in lumens (abbreviated as “lm”). If a light bulb is super bright, it produces a lot of lumens. Because LED lighting delivers more lumens per watt of electricity, LEDs are a more efficient light source than incandescent bulbs.
This fixture delivers 4250 (125 lm/w) lumens.
This fixture is 1.7 times more efficient than a comparable fluorescent fixture, saving you approximately $6 per fixture, per year.
There are currently no reviews for this product.